May 28,2021 May 30,2021
2020 4th International Conference on Water Conservancy, Hydropower and Building Engineering (WCHBE 2020) was successfully taken place on July 3-5, 2020. All accepted full papers were published by IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES)(Online ISSN: 1755-1315, Print ISSN:1755-1307) and have been indexed by SCOPUS and EI.
2021 5th International Conference on Water Conservancy, Hydropower and Building Engineering (WCHBE 2021) will be held in Qingdao, China during May 28-30, 2021. The conference is an international conference for the presentation of technological advances and research results in the fields of water conservancy, hydropower and building engineering. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. We warmly welcome previous and prospected authors submit your new research papers to WCHBE 2021, and share the valuable experiences with the scientist and scholars around the world.
1. Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
All accepted full papers will be published by Conference Proceedings and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec and DOAJ for indexing.
*WCHBE 2017: EI Compendex
*WCHBE 2018: EI Compendex
*WCHBE 2019: EI Compendex
*WCHBE 2020: EI Compendex
*Download Template & Contribute: click
2. Submit to SCI Journal (Excellent papers will be recommended directly to the following or other suitable SCI journals)
Journal 1：Water Science and Technology-Water Supply (ISSN: 1606-9749, IF=0.922, Special Issue)
Journal 2：Journal of Coastal Research (ISSN: 1551-5036, IF=1.053, Special Issue)
>>Online submission：【AIS online submission】
1) Submission with notes of WCHBE-WEI and will enjoy priority in review and acceptance
2) Submission should be in WORD（.doc）format only, and specified templates will be given after evaluation.
2021 5th International Conference on Water Conservancy, Hydropower and Building Engineering (WCHBE 2021) accepts original and unpublished papers.
Please submit your papers as the following instructions:
1. Please send your paper to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
2. The paper needs translation, please send to the email WCHBE2017@163.com
3. Foreign authors please send your papers to the WCHBE2017@163.com
4. Manuscript length should be 4-6 pages.(authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 6 pages)
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.